Complex, high profile crises that make the front page news can and will occur when you least expect. Through integrated capabilities and deep sector knowledge, we build resilience and prepare our clients for all stages of crisis and emergency.
- Crisis & Emergency Management, Training, Exercises, Business Continuity
- Emergency Response: AHPRA Registered Paramedics, Emergency Services Officers
- Medical Personnel: Registered Nurses, Assistants in Nursing, Patient Services Assistants
- Security Operations: Officers, Mobile Patrols, Custom Fleet
- Response Fleet: Rapid Intervention Vehicles, Fire Trucks, Aviation, Ambulances
- Technology and Equipment
- Security Advisory, Management, Training
- Corporate Travel Safety: Intelligence in 180 countries
- Internal Investigations, Due Diligence
- Recruitment: Ex Australian Defence Force Veterans
- Property & Infrastructure
- Civil Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Resources
- Aged Care
High Risk, Remote Locations
Our specialist expertise in high-risk locations with limited services and infrastructure is unrivalled. Our approach to complex problems is always logical and methodical with risks and threats informed by in-country networks and our decentralised network of analysts. We follow best practice methodology, albeit with a practical and common sense overlay. Results are always tailored to the culture, operations and budget of each client and our recommendations are always actionable to ensure business continuity in even the most challenging of circumstances.
Our reputation has been built upon successfully executing jobs others said couldn’t be done. With an ethos of continuous improvement, our Tech and Innovation Committee ensure we challenge the status quo, power innovation and achieve the extraordinary.
AUSTRALIA | SINGAPORE | MALAYSIA | UNITED STATES | NIGER | MOZAMBIQUE | GUYANA