The ERS crisis and emergency management team prepare our clients to confidently manage all stages of crisis, from the immediate first hours, right through to recovery. Our systems, processes and procedures equip our clients with the tools they need to efficiently transition back to normal business operations.
Bringing collective experience from the Fire & Emergency Services, Military Special Forces and industry multinationals our advisors build capability and resilience at both a site and executive level.
“There are costs and risks to a program of action but they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction”. John F. Kennedy
What We Do
- Coordinate and Conduct
» Full Scale Exercises
» Desktop Exercises
- Crisis and Emergency Planning inc Evacuation Plans
- Reporting and Analysis of Incidents
- Business Continuity Planning
- Risk Management
» Fire Safety: Commissioning, Inspections, Compliance, Maintenance
» Local Government
- Nationally Accredited Training Programs
» Crisis Leadership Training
» Media and PR Crisis Management
» On Scene Commander Training
» Outbreak Management
- Our crisis and emergency response solutions are bespoke and tailored to every client
- Our highly skilled consultants have over 100 years’ combined experience
- Accreditations: ISO 9001:2015 Quality Mgt System and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Mgt System.
AUSTRALIA | SINGAPORE | MALAYSIA | UNITED STATES | NIGER | MOZAMBIQUE | GUYANA