ERS provides complete project security management and remote and hostile environment specialists with proven international capabilities and a proactive approach to challenges.
- Mobilise full site security services for a large mining project, this included mobile gatehouses, Security SOP’s and Security vehicles within a 4 week period.
- Developed Security management plans for a major Australian Resources company, this included full risk assessments and plans developed for multiple sites.
- Responded to Kidnap and Extortion on behalf of a client, this included mobilising Security teams in several countries on a 6hr time frame as well as prepositioning aircraft for staff evacuation.
- Provided travel assessments and security details for clients in Egypt, Pakistan and Iraq within 24hrs of the client request.
- Provided security details for VVIP on international trip to 6 different countries, this included oversight to all travel arrangements and liaison with local support.
- Provided a security detail for VVIP family member over a 12month duration, the VVIP family member was a 4 year old girl and the ERS PSO was a highly trained female as requested by the client.
- Provided detail intelligence reports on specific criminal activities in countries of interest for clients.
- Provided a 24/7 mobile security services to a major mining project. The security detail covered a 200km area of operation.
- Deployed 12 security staff on 24hrs notice in response to a client’s security concerns. Staff were meant to be deployed for a 6 week period but due to the performance of the team they remained on site for 18months.
Our experience is your experience