Executive Risk Solutions (ERS) is an innovative, forward-thinking business that is focused on developing and delivering best practice solutions. Headquartered in Perth and established in 2008 ERS has positioned itself as a Security and Emergency Management Specialist of choice for companies globally.
We are looking for positive and welcoming Security Officers to join our expanding team. The ideal candidates for these roles are people who are from diverse backgrounds, and able to provide a great service as representatives of the clients we serve. We currently have a range of casual and full time positions across multiple sites.
You may be physically strong and gentle or a great communicator – both are equally valuable. You will also be responsible for maintaining a safe environment for all staff and visitors.
About the role
You will be required (but not limited) to:
- Attend to visitors with a concierge-style approach;
- Focus on early identification of potential disturbances with the view to de-escalate and contain potential incidents;
- Liaise and assist police and emergency services when required;
- Perform loading dock, bollard and access control;
- Monitor security and alarm systems on a regular basis;
- Maintain records and registers relevant to security and running of building;
- Your personal values should align with Executive Risks Solutions Company Values;
- A high level of physical fitness and stamina;
- An understanding of cultural differences when working with stakeholders, visitors and staff;
- Resilience and the ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Competence in spoken and written English;
Successful candidates will display a strong positive and welcoming attitude. To be successful in the position, you will have to possess a strong understanding of security standards, regulations and laws. Being aware of the sensitivity to cultural requirements and expectations is also a key requirement.
Minimum qualification requirement of the role:
- Certificate II in Security Operations;
- WA Security Officer Licence and Card;
- WA Crowd Control Licence and Card;Current
- Current Driver’s License
- Current First Aid;
- Current National Police Clearance (no longer than 6 months old);
Experience in the below fields:
- Crowd Control/ Event Security
- Corporate Security
- Gate House
- Static and Mobile Patrols
- Control Room/ CCTV Monitoring
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in, please follow the below steps to submit your application. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position