About the Company
Executive Risk Solutions (ERS) is an award winning, innovative, forward-thinking business that is focused on developing and delivering best practice solutions. Headquartered in Perth and established in 2008 ERS has positioned itself as a Security and Emergency Management Specialist of choice for many companies. ERS has been awarded both the National ‘Telstra Business of the Year’ award, and the WA Business News ‘Business of the Year’ award.
We are seeking a self-motivated, multi-disciplinary Administrative Assistant who is capable of carrying out varying office/administration tasks. This is a diverse role that requires working closely with administration staff to provide a high level of administrative support.
Role and Responsibilities:
Assist the Finance and Payroll team with processes including payroll, invoicing, accounts payable and receivable. Assist with various administration tasks and undertake other duties consistent with the function and role of the position.
This is a busy, varied role that requires an organised person with great attention to detail. While a positive attitude and willingness to learn are key qualities we are looking for to be successful in this role you will also need:
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Excel experience
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Well-developed organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
• Administration and Data Entry experience (with accuracy)
• Self-motivated, organised and proven Multi-tasking ability
• A positive attitude and team player
• 2+ years payroll and accounts experience
What we offer:
• Exposure to Payroll Projects and Implementation
• Learn from an experienced team
• Great company culture
If you have a passion for finance and administration, please follow the below steps to submit your application!
Apply for this position