Executive Risk Solutions (ERS) is an award winning, innovative, forward-thinking business that is focused on developing and delivering best practice solutions. With headquarters in Perth and established in 2008 ERS has positioned itself as an Emergency Management, Health & Emergency Services and Security specialist of choice for many companies. In 2014 ERS was awarded the WA Business News Business of the Year award; this was followed by ERS winning the 2015 National Telstra Business of the Year.
As HR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and advise ERS on strategic Human Resources Management;
- Work with and develop operational managers in the area of Human Resources management;
- Take a leadership role in the ERS Business Support Team;
- Develop and advise the ERS executive on Industrial Relation matters, including:
- Employment contracts
- Enterprise agreements
- Modern awards
- Performance development, and
- Performance management
- Oversee and advise ERS on the management of Health & Safety, Workers Compensation and other relevant legal obligations;
- Develop, review and implement HR policies and procedures;
- Oversee the recruitment process including manage application and talent pools;
- Liaising with and advising the Business Support payroll team.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in a generalist HR role;
- Relevant qualifications in business and human resources;
- sound knowledge of WorkSafe and WorkCover legislation;
- Great at managing competing priorities;
- Strong administrator with Intermediate MS office skills;
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills;
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success. If you are ready to join our team, apply now.
ERS is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
Apply for this position