Emergency Services Officers
Executive Risk Solutions (ERS) offers services in Crisis and Emergency management, Emergency Response and Security Specialists working particularly within the Resource, Oil and Gas industry.
About the role
We are currently seeking experienced Emergency Services Officers (ESOs) to join our growing business.
Reporting to the Emergency Service Supervisor you will be responsible for the operational emergency response and security of the site.
Essential criteria for the role:
- Cert III in Mines Emergency Response & Rescue (RII30715);
- Authorised Drug Collection Officer (HLTPAT004);
- Medium Rigid (MR) drivers licence to operate site fire appliances;
- Operate light vehicle. (RIIVEH201D)
- Physically fit to perform the role; and
- National Police Clearance certificate (current to within 6 months of appointment).
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Certificate II in Health Care – Ambulance (HLT41007);
Applicants must possess a demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of professionalism, a solid work ethic and work as part of a highly professional team.
Whilst working with ERS, you will receive continuous professional development to support career enhancement opportunities.
This position is available for an immediate start should the candidate meet all of the requirements of the role. Please submit your resume via the “submit” link below.
Apply for this position