About the Role
With a commitment to successfully implementing our Aboriginal Employment Strategy, we are seeking an experienced Aboriginal Recruitment / Employment Coordinator to support our growth.
Reporting to our Human Resources Manager and working in collaboration with the CEO at Accurate STP (our affiliated company), you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and developing Recruitment and Retention strategies and practices for the ERS and Accurate Aboriginal Employment Strategy.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process of Aboriginal employees.
- Managing client relationships for Aboriginal employee placements.
- Coordinating the onboarding of all new Aboriginal employees with regards to contracts and required documents/licences and qualifications.
- Developing and overseeing the delivery of Aboriginal employee inductions.
- Developing a mentoring program and support networks for Aboriginal employees.
- Coordinating Aboriginal employee training and development.
- Undertaking other duties consistent with the function and requirements of the HR team.
This position would suit applicants of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience recruiting and placing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees.
- Knowledge and experience in the application of contemporary HR procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of human resource management with an understanding of the principles, practices and standards associated with the engagement, development, and deployment of an aboriginal workforce.
- Ability to work independently.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Possession of, or progress towards a relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Experience in the Resources and Minerals Employment sector
- Current ‘C’ class driver’s licence.
Apply for this position