On 30 January 2020 the World Health Organisation declared Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a public health emergency of international concern. The Australian Federal Government then activated an emergency plan on 27 February to deal with the outbreak.
Is your business prepared for the ongoing implications of COVID-19. Is your Pandemic Plan up to date? Are your procedures in place?
We’re Leaders in Crisis Management
Our team of experts have been preparing organisations for a potential outbreak since Coronavirus was first reported. Our practitioners are experts in risk assessments and work across many sectors including Aged Care, Healthcare, Resources and Entertainment.
We’ll prepare your team for all stages of crisis, including:
- Developing a credible scenario for the context of your business. For example, does your business have:
» Transient stakeholders and customers
» Overseas travel requirements
» Regional and CBD locations
» Supply chain vulnerability
» Significant personal interaction
» High care customers
- Preparing your teams for potential wide-scale business disruption. Our training will be specific to the communities you operate within.
- Updating your relevant plans and procedures. Including business continuity, operations and communication plans. If plan and procedural gaps are identified, we’ll develop suitable plans, such as a pandemic plan.
- Developing relevant and easily executed workplace training. For example, we could incorporate it into your current Emergency Response Training.
- Crisis Communications: Internal & External Stakeholders
- Business Continuity Planning
- Supplier Arrangements: Plans & Procedures
For more information: ERS_Coronavirus