The ERS crisis and emergency management team prepare our clients to confidently manage all stages of crisis, from the immediate first hours, right through to recovery. Our systems, processes and procedures equip our clients with the tools they need to efficiently transition back to normal business operations.
Bringing collective experience from the Fire & Emergency Services, Military Special Forces and industry multinationals our advisors build capability and resilience at both a site and executive level.
“There are costs and risks to a program of action but they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction”. John F. Kennedy
What We Do
- Full Scale and Desktop Exercises
- Bespoke Crisis & Emergency Plan Development including Evacuation Plans
- Nationally Accredited Training
- Risk Assessments and Management
» Fire Safety
» Local Government
- Business Continuity Planning
- Crisis Leadership Training
- On Scene Commander Training
- Media and PR Crisis Management
- Incident Reporting and Analysis
AUSTRALIA | SINGAPORE | MALAYSIA | UNITED STATES | NIGER | MOZAMBIQUE | GUYANA