OUR INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS
Since 2008, Executive Risk Solutions has been a trusted advisor to the most discerning of clients with international operations. We maintain specialist knowledge in supporting clients in high risk, challenging, austere and hostile environments. We offer crisis and emergency management, business continuity planning, consulting and analysis, investigations and emergency response, medical and security services that are accredited and licensed alongside our certifications for ISO9001, ISO14000, AS4801 and OHSAS18001. Our proven international networks and affiliations ensure our clients receive a robust, effective and efficient solution that exceeds expectations.
ERS International Operations
Our experience is exceptional where dependable services and infrastructure are not available and where prevailing levels of risk is profound. Our team understands the methods that will ensure the establishment and a continuance of your business. Our overall focus is on resilience. We ensure that we assist in identifying and mitigating your risks and provide the necessary levels of support to ensure your success.
Our approach to complex problems in challenging locations is always logical and methodical; with risks and threats informed both by our in country networks and our decentralised network of analysts. We follow best practice in delivering results that follow our accredited methods; albeit with a practical and common sense overlay. Results are always tailored to the culture, operations and budget of each organisation and our recommendations are always ‘actionable’.
- Market Entry Planning, Democratic Republic of the Congo- A mining services client was concerned about the potential risks of commencing a project in a highly challenging area of the DRC. ERS were able to complete a frontline assessment and provide comprehensive recommendations on how the company could implement and manage the project safely and profitably.
- Remote Area Health Support, Southern Philippines- A listed gold mining company working in a remote and challenging location of the Southern Philippines was concerned about the lack of health support available to their staff. ERS were able to design a health solution that ensures value from their on-site clinic but is backed up with additional on-call support from our team of emergency medical physicians and specialists. The Company’s staff on site have been greatly reassured. Staff retention levels are high and the mine is now in full production.
- Extortion, India- A publicly listed international construction company had one of their executives extorted in India. ERS were able to deploy assets to the area, complete a quick assessment and immediately commence negotiations and local liaison. The result was the safe and timely release of the executive without the need for any extortion demand to be met. The Company was able to continue operations without concerns over business continuity or liability and without any damage to their image and reputation.
- Risk Assessment and Planning, Somalia- A high profile international development organisation coordinating valuable infrastructure work was concerned about the risks to their staff of implementing projects in high risk areas of the country controlled by terrorist groups. ERS were able to deploy a team into country in order to complete assessments and subsequently implement and train staff on new procedures that now enables their staff to travel country wide in a low profile manner. This has enabled them to deliver on their project commitments with lower risks to the safety and the health of their project teams.
- Safety and Security Assessments, Mozambique. The Board of Directors of a mining company operating in remote Mozambique was concerned about potential exposures to in-security and the absence of a safety culture in the country. Our team deployed to site and completed integrated security, safety, community, health and supply chain assessments. Recommendations were made to improve operations and reduce liability concerns. Significant cost savings and wider efficiencies were realised through implementation of the recommendations. Subsequently a business continuity plan was prepared that has guided the improved resilience of the project .
Our clients receive the additional support from our 24/7 response operations centre with dedicated crisis lines and personalised protocols. Some of our clients simply have subscriptions to ERS247 in order to provide support to staff travelling and working across the globe. Our concierge service prepares travellers and reassures their families. No matter what the issue our team at ERS247 are able to provide advice and coordinate support and response, if necessary.
For more information on please go to the ERS247 page.